1.Mount the bracket with the included screws
2. Fix the solar panel on the bracket
3. Adjust the angle of the panel by rotating the knob on the bracket to absorb the maximum sunlight
Weatherproof design to withstand rough weather conditions. More durable, long-lasting, and cost-effective.
How to optimize the Solar Panel’s Performance?
The perfomance of the solar panel depends on several factors: sun exposure, weather conditions, angle, and surface cleanness.
To optimize the performance of the solar panel, you may do as follows:
1. Place the solar panel in places with abundant light sources to increase sunlight exposure.
2. Adjust its direction so it faces the true south (in the northern hemisphere) or the true north (in the southern hemisphere).
3. Wipe clean its surface regularly to remove the dust and debris from its surface.